UX/UI Designer / Webmaster #720
• Design Logos, UX Design for Customers
• WebMaster responsibility is working with customers to integrate custom images, content, branding and Impress to Connect custom functionality.
• Design information architectures (e.g. develop navigation structures, wireframes, sitemaps, interactive prototypes, process flows, and other blueprints)
• Inform content decisionmaking for target
• Experience creating functional requirements and UI design specifications for mobile applications that run on all major mobile platforms
• Design and conduct user research (e.g. write test plans; carry out research activities including card sorting, prototype testing, contextual inquiry, interviews, surveys, focus groups, lab-based usability studies; analyze results and present recommendations)
• Inform content decisionmaking for target audiences and platforms (e.g. conduct content audits, develop content maps)
• Write and deliver persuasive reports and presentations to team members and clients
• Bachelors degree in information architecture, communications, human-computer interaction, computer science, library science, or related field
• 5+ years experience applying user-centered design concepts in web and software development environments
• Ability to take a leadership role in working with business stakeholders at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Responsibility for the entire business analysis function on a complex web application development project, including responsibility for managing a team of at least two (2) business analysts
Experience creating functional requirements and UI design specifications for mobile applications that run on all major mobile platforms
A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience as a business analyst using process documentation and requirements tools such as UML, use case diagrams, flow diagrams, etc.
At least three (3) years of experience in a senior team lead role on a complex web application development project
A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
Two years of experience with bug tracking and continuous integration software such as Bamboo, JIRA, Jenkins, Cruise Control .NET, Confluence, Test Rail
Certification as a Scrum Master
Send resume to: email@example.com
J2ee Developer #0715 Nationwide
Proficient with Core Java / J2EE application and development skill .
Must have good personality and right attitude.
PROJECT MANAGER #0718 Nationwide
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary technology delivery team to provide business technology. The Technical Project Manager will be a critical member of one or more Scrum teams, helping to drive the delivery of Software as a Service products and custom solutions. This individual will align with Companies Scrum based Agile framework and serve as Scrum Master and Agile/Scrum mentor to assigned teams as well as Project Manager for customer engagements. At a project level this individual will ensure that all deliverables comply with companies SDLC process.
Release manage all deployments
Manage and communicate at all levels of the project and organization, from subject matter experts to C-level
Ensure that all team members are contributing and performing in their roles (from Product Owners to Development Managers to Individual Contributors)
Present project and program status and metrics to large groups
Maintain and enhance wikis and train stakeholders and the executive team on usage
Provide training on Agile processes and utilizing SDLC tools effectively
5 years’ experience working on a web-based Software-as-a-Service custom software development team utilizing .NET and/or JAVA technologies
2 to 3 years of Project or Program Management experience
1 to 2 years in managing 5 or more people and budgets
1-2 years managing budgets, perform trend analysis, gather metrics, and develop project plans
Strong facilitation, presentation and leadership skills
Ability to manage multiple major concurrent projects
Consulting, influence, and facilitation skills in leading technical teams to utilize Agile methodologies; ability to lead by example
Excellent communication skills; skilled at cross-functional and cross-organizational communication
Certified SCRUM Master (CSM) certification
Experience with MS Project, Visio, and MS Office applications
Release management/engineering experience
Experience in Data driven projects and reporting.
5 years’ experience in an Application development environment.
2 years’ experience in an Agile environment
Experience in SDLC SQL, Mobile and Web applications
Experience in Agile environments a plus.
Call (804) 965-0005
UX/UI Designer, Developer #0724
Directly contribute to project design and development:- creating storyboards- conceiving functional design solutions- creating site grids and interface demos. Produce clean, cohesive designs, Lead creative briefings, brainstorm sessions and internal meetings/reviews as well as participate in client presentations
Lead designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence. Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution. Strong experience in site and mobile design.
Financial Analyst #0717 Nationwide
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary technology delivery team to provide business technology.
Work to understand and support business needs, focusing on improving software platforms, web services, data repositories and other corresponding systems. They will grow and maintain current skills as related to the project communication with client and team, building use cases and design documents. management and mapping of the data in business driven applications.
Take ownership of various aspects of the company financial reporting and mange of important financial documentation.
Work to proactively maintain stable, up-to-date financial documentation on systems.
Participate in planning, execution functional enhancements, system optimization, and integration of new systems.
Follow team methodologies and processes; Coordinate and manage project documents and repositories
Communicate with Customers.
• Provide budget and analytical support for contracts, task orders, basis of estimates and pricing proposals
• Calculate ETC, EAC, run rates, and cost and schedule performance indexes for multiple programs
• Must be able to establish internal tracking for budgets, estimates, actuals, contracts and deliverable schedules
• Must have experience in managing and working with government contracts, budgeting, preferably service contracts
• Manage internal reports to the Director regarding contract financial performance.
BS in finance, accounting or related field.
2-5+ years of experience with financial analysis and/or reporting
Familiarity and solid experience with generally accepted accounting principles and their application to the business
Direct experience with general ledger and comprehension of accounting
Staffing & Consulting
Let your next choice be the right one
.Net Software Developer #0714 / Nationwide
The scope of this includes meeting business requirements, analysis, design, coding, and testing of software solutions as directed by his/her technical manager throughout the development life-cycle.
· Perform coding and testing of the software with high quality deliverable.
· Work collaboratively in system design yet be able to work independently in development of the software.
· Produce documentation of developed products.
· Expertise with Microsoft Visual Studio
· Expertise with C# and .Net programming
· Experienced in .Net web application and web services development.
· Experienced in SQL database development
· Ability to view problems from a business perspective and effectively translate them to IT solutions.
· Experience with MVC, HTML, CSS, jQuery
Sales / Product Manager
Impress to Connect is looking for an experienced Mobile Software Sales representative to join our growing team!
Day-to-day you’ll be working with some of the biggest brands and content publishers in the world. You will confidently lead clients through a consultative sales process, putting our technology at the center. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Our goal is to be the #1 selling mobile video platform in the world. You will contribute to this effort in the US, including:
Calling on major potential clients in key verticals.
Running Salesforce, lead generation, and managing inside sales team
Forecasting and budgeting
Effectively communicate product features and value to prospects. Upsell existing clients with new services and features
Develop and maintain client relationships in order to develop and suggest new ideas for ongoing improvement for ROI performance
5-7 years of technology sales experience required
Mobile App experience strongly desired
Likes to work in a fast paced, upbeat environment
Proven sales capabilities exceeding quotas
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent Salesforce skills
Benefits:Base Salary plus commission
We offers full medical, dental, and vision insurance, casual work environment and more!